Picture

Picture

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day



Sydney got lots of fun presents - dress up shoes, dolls, new Polly's, but the thing she loved the most was the lip-tick! She put it on all day :)


Brooke got a new music player - lets you download songs and has speakers and a microphone. She also got this cute new outfit, plus other toys.




Katie got a straightening iron, which she LOVED! She got clothes and DS games, too.




Here's Brooke with her Rapunzel doll and other toys. A big hit was the Little Tikes bouncy ball that you can see the box of. $5 for endless fun! Even the older girls like them.



Another inexpensive great present was this sledding innertube (Haley got one also). The kids went out and played in the snow on Christmas morning! They also got some traditional sleds.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my word! I haven't looked at your (and hardly anyone else's) blog for ages! I've missed out on so much! It's so great to see what your family has been up to. So excited you got to take the girls to NY! Wow, how fun! Your pictures are awesome. It looks like you enjoyed the holidays and had a fun Halloween. I'm so glad you keep a blog so I can see what you've all been up to. Love and miss you!