Picture

Picture

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sydney

Sydney and I have fun together during the day now that the kids go to school. I try to do crafts with her about once a week. We did these jack-o-lanterns recently. She wanted to do a frowning face on 2 of them because, she said, "They miss their mommy. They are not with their mommy and they are sad." The happy-face one is with his mommy! She's so funny.



This is Sydney at her preschool. She likes her preschool, but doesn't love it. She won't let me take a picture with her teachers. She would rather stay with me than go, but once she gets there she likes it. If you ask her if she had fun, she'll always say no!


This picture was on the older girls first day of school.


Sydney loves to dress up, sing and dance! She is rocking out in these pictures. She is in a little 30 minute dance class this fall, which she loves. Every day she asks, "Is it dance today?"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lisa, It's so fun to see what you've been up to! I love your fall decorations and am glad you got to go on a girls' trip. How fun and well deserved! I rarely have time to check blogs, let alone update my own these days, and at this very minute I should be working on my church talk which is 14 hours from now. I'm clearly having trouble focusing, but your blog was a worthy distraction. Happy Fall to your cute family!