Picture

Picture

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas in New York

Bryan and I went to New York City for 5 days in December. He had a conference there, and I came along for fun! We had a great time. We didn't get to ice skate at Rockefeller Center because the lines were so long. But we got lots of fun pictures.

This picture is inside Radio City Music Hall, where we saw the Christmas Spectacular. It really lived up to its name! There was music and dancing and the whole show was just amazing.
This is a tree in the lobby of our hotel. (We are outside). We did some Christmas shopping at Macy's, also, and it was decorated so beautifully.



Our friends Matt and Leslie Pingree went with us. We toured with them and went to dinners and shows with them, and it made the trip that much more fun!







1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great time to go to New York! I'm so good naturedly envious of you!! And to go kid-free! How fun. It looks like you and Bryan had a great time. I didn't even know you were going. I'm glad you got a nice December getaway. Have you been to NYC before?