Picture

Picture

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One of my preoccupations this year has been our landscaping. We finally got everything in the way we wanted it, and we've enjoyed it so much. We put in a lot of annuals in June, and then in July the landscape company came and planted the rest of the trees/bushes that we wanted. It looked so great! It's been very fun to watch everything bloom and grow bigger. The pictures don't really do it justice, but you get the idea.






This is our "bubbling boulder". There is a hole bored in the middle, and water is pumped up through it, so it bubbles over the rock!


The red flower there is called salvia, and it's my favorite. The pansies used to be a lot bigger, but they were fading, so I cut them back.




1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your house is gorgeous! I love it!! The color of green and the stone look really nice together. The landscaping is beautiful too! It must feel great to know you chose and added a lot of the plants/trees. I look at my yard and can't take any credit for it.